Rome Skate Park
- Skating is at the skater’s own risk. The skate park is not supervised.
- The City is not liable for any accident or injury to person or property resulting from the use or misuse of the skate park.
- Skaters use of equipment as mandated by New York State Law is the sole responsibility of the skater and/or his legal guardians. Failure to use such equipment and/or any and all safety equipment is the sole responsibility of the skater. Anyone not using the Skate Park in a safe and acceptable manner or abusing the rules of the Skate Park may be removed and not permitted back without approval from the Parks and Recreation Department.
- Graffiti, vandalism, swearing, smoking, the use of tobacco, alcohol or drugs is prohibited in the Skate Park.
- Glass containers are prohibited in the Skate Park.
Rome Skate Park is not affiliated with AmericanTowns Media