The mission of Hyde Hall Inc. is to inspire and enhance the public's appreciation of Hyde Hall, a remarkable example of 19th-century neo-classical architecture and its collections by:
- Preserving the building and its site;
- Maintaining the collections;
- Interpreting the domestic, agrarian, and cultural heritage of New York State;
- Promoting scholarly research;
- Documenting the history of the Clarke Family through 8 generations; and,
- Providing space as a cultural center for the community.
Hyde Hall is not affiliated with AmericanTowns Media