Cherry Valley Museum
The Cherry Valley Museum was established on October 23, 1957 and was housed in a converted Hop Barn on upper Lancaster Street. In 1959, it moved to its present site at 49 Main Street. The Museum houses a large collection of artifacts which displays much of the history of the Cherry Valley and surrounding areas.
Cherry Valley Museum is not affiliated with AmericanTowns Media